Changelog / History / Updates
Maian Guardian release history is shown below. If a new version is in progress, information will be shown below, beneath the changelog:
[+] Added [*] Updated [-] Bug Fix
Version 2.0 (29/05/2019):
[+] Added batch delete operations to all admin list screens
[+] Added control links on admin popup action messages for quicker navigation
[+] Added license search option to accounts admin area to enable buyers to search licenses
[+] Added option to restrict the amount of times a product license or constant can be updated
[*] Brand new admin CP
[*] Brand new user portal CP
[*] Min PHP version required to run Maian Guardian is now 5.5 or higher
[*] On buyer profile update, if nothing has changed, no email notifications are sent and no timeline is written
[*] Password reset updated to be more ambiguous for security. User can now choose new pass, rather than being emailed a password.
[*] Password storage updated to use PHP`s password bcrypt API. All passwords must be reset.
[*] Updated Font Awesome icons/vector library (5.7.1)
[*] Updated PHPMailer to latest stable release (6.0.7)
[*] Updated admin list screens to use stupid table JS plugin for quick table sorting
[*] Updated buyer license edit to only write timeline if something was changed
Version 1.1 (01/06/2017):
[+] Added support for PHP7.1
[*] PHPMailer class updated to latest stable release (5.2.23)
Version 1.0 (06/02/2017):
[+] Initial version release
Latest Version - v2.1 - Coming Soon
The next release is being prepared. Here`s what new:
New in v2.1
- Added more controls to admin WYSIWYG editor including image, media, link, colour and formatting options
- Added official support for PHP7.4*
- Added support for the PHP mail function
- Improvements to error and exception handling
- Security enhancements and layout alterations
- Added year switcher for admin dashboard graph to see stats for selected years
- Added official support for PHP8.0*
- Added http/https protocol option for base path to prevent mod_security issues
Updated or Removed
- Updated PHPMailer to latest stable release (6.4.0)
- Documentation updated. 404 links removed or updated and typos fixed.
- Updated chartist jQuery plugin (0.11.4)
- Updated sortable jQuery plugin (1.10.2)
- Updated Expire In XX Days option to use --expire licgen option instead of --days due to Source Guardian update in 11.3. Legacy versions will use --days.
- Updated Bootstrap library (3.4.1)
- Update trumbowyg jquery plugin (2.21.0)
- Import, export and licence download routines now use the system temporary folder. This is auto cleared by the garbage collector and is used for better performance.
- Security enhancement. Backup folder path must explicitly be set in admin CP now for security.
- Added fix for servers running MySQL in strict mode which caused certain queries and installer to fail
Last updated: 7 April 2021
Release Date: Coming Soon
Please do not contact me about the release date, thank you.
If you would like to be notified when Maian Guardian is updated, please subscribe to the RSS feed. Thank you.
Why Not Give The Free Version of Maian Guardian a Try Today?
Click the button to be taken to the download page.